Saturday, February 7, 2009

Telluride Extremes Update

The team has been down in Telluride since Wednesday night so Alex could compete in the Extremes comp that took place Friday and today, and while I was unable to make it Corey was gracious enough to take the camera and film in my absence.

Alex called me a little while ago to fill me in on placings: he placed 11th yesterday, out of 105 riders, and they took the top 35 for today. He placed 10th today, and just missed qualifying for the tour by less than a point. He said they also nabbed a few shots outside the comp, so when my camera comes back to me, I will get it uploaded as soon as possible!

Those shots were all posted on the FWT Homepage, I am not sure whether they want me to use them or not; in any case, Eben Wright was the photographer, and they are great shots of Alex in action!








Those three shots are obviously Alex, I think he is hiking up in this pic, just inside the shade on the ridge. What do you think?



No comments: