Friday, October 17, 2008

Team Profile: Alex Else


Alex Else
"NH BOI!"

person->
Profession: skier
Hometown: North Conway, NH
Hair: spikey
Ride: no ride, he's a bum
Riding Since: 1990


gear->
Skis: High Society FR 187
Boots: Dalbello Krypton Pro
Poles: Leki customs
Jacket: 4 Square
Pants: 686

extraneous->

When I grow up I want to be........a pushaman
The soundtrack of my life is composed by.........DMX & Journey (together)
My favorite food is........shepard's pie
My beverage of choice is.......BEER

appearances->
Alex Vs Snowmass
Alex Superfinals CB Extremes
Alex Finals Run 1 CB Extremes

Alex Day 1 CB Extremes
Alex Else qualifier CB Extremes
Telluride Extremes (Album)
Monarch Yumping
Monarch Dogs
CBMR 12-6
The Long Road Home
The Elevation Revelation

freebies->

Alex 540 from Whorefish Productions on Vimeo.


Alex Else from Whorefish Productions on Vimeo.


eben wright photo

No comments: